Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ups and Downs and Ups

So having been on an UP after finishing the pieces for Adkins show, and feeling pretty good about them,
AND getting into all the ACC shows for next year (which is probably NBD because less people can afford to enter them), felt really let down when I dropped them off.  I looked at them through Howard, Mary and Mare's eyes and thought "yeah, okay, whatever" and just had this pall over me even through a lot of the U2 show, which was fabulous.  Woke up with a splitting headache (AGAIN), dealing with blown car engine (AGAIN) and the whole mortgage thing (AGAIN).....I just felt myself cycling down into the abyss.  But then my friend reminds me of how unimportant all of that is, really, and that everything is, after all, going to be alright.  But that may just be because HE believes in an afterlife.  Hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment